Zoomers is a community-based non-profit running club dedicated to the promotion of running, swimming and cycling, as well as other outdoor activities to improve overall health and well-being. Zoomers encourages people of all ages to adopt a healthy lifestyle through running and community races. Zoomers also raises money to fund a scholarship for young Zoomers members to further their education.
Why Join Zoomers?
- Discounts on races and triathlons
- Discounts at business partners
- Race series and triathlon series
- RRCA & USAT Running and Triathlon Club
- Student scholarships & awards
- Supports High school sports
- Fun group rides & group runs
- Promote health & fitness in the community
- Closed Facebook Group Community
- Quarterly Zoomers Newsletter
- Annual Awards Banquet Dinner
- Zoomers Anniversary Party
- Kids Summer Run Series
- Business members featured on the website, newsletter, anniversary t-shirts, & Facebook community
New Zoomers Triathlon, Cycling, and Running Singlet Store is Now Open!
The collection features a stunning gradient of bright orange, blue, and purple, inspired by Southwest Florida’s vivid sunsets with silhouette palms on the back. We’re delighted to present a design that will make a powerful statement as we conquer new milestones together in 2024.
2024 Club Officers
|Membership Director & Discount Coordinator
|Zoomers Scholarship Coordinator
|Kids Summer Run Series